● DSP (Digital Signal Processor) makes use of the advanced digital control technology to enhance the conversion efficiency and the added functions
● Conformity to the EMC, Low Voltage Directives and Standards, e.g. 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC, IEC/EN 62109-1/-2 and VDE-AR-N 4105
● Single/Dual MPPT (Maximum power point tracking), the range of MPPT: 150~500 Vdc
● Maximum power exports @ 220~240 Vac
● Maximum efficiency: higher than 96.5%
● LCD displays the power status and the real-time information
● Low acoustic noise while the inverter operates
● Low loss unipolar configuration with high-frequency switching IGBT
● Waterproof and quickly-installed connectors used
● Monitor the power information and the system settings via a computer, the monitoring software and RS232 / RS485 / Bluetooth (optional) interfaces
● The power generation system is interactive and complementary to the utility’s power. When the power generation is insufficient, it can be supplied by the local utility’s power; when power cut happens, disconnect the power automatically to maintain the personnel safety
AEC is committed to providing quality products and excellent service to satisfy all its customers and pursue harmony between its employees, customer and the society.
AEC keeps improving ideas, products, techniques, processes, management and services for continued growth.
AEC responds to the quality of work, life, and society and share the success with our customers, employees, and society.