|No. de Modèle||
|Puissance d'entrée Solaire Max.||
|Max. Panneau Solaire Tension en Circuit Ouvert||
|Tension du Système Nominale (Batterie)||
|Tension de la Batterie en Fonctionnement||
|Courant de Charge Maximale de la Batterie||
|Efficacité de Conversion de Pointe||
|Bornes (Taille du Câble)||
|Algorithme de Charge||4 Stage|
|Etapes de Charge||Masse, Absorption, Flotteur, Equilibrage|
|Eventail de Compensation de Température||-30 ~ +80 °C|
|Classe de Protection||IP 20|
|Eventail de d'emmagasinage de Température||-55 ~ +100 °C|
|Humidité||0 - 100 %|
|Ports de Communication||Ethernet, RS 232|
|Capteur de Température||Oui|
|Caractéristiques de Protection|
|Caractéristiques de Protection||Résistance aux Court-Circuits, Protection de Surtenion du Solaire, Protection du Courant Inverse du Solaire Durant la Nuit, Protection Surcharge, Protection Contre les Températures élevées|
• Maximizes Energy Harvest
• Extremely High Reliability
• Very High Efficiency
• Extensive Networking and Communications Capabilities
• Metering and Data Logging
• CE and RoHS Compliant
• ETL Listed (UL1741)
• cETL (CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01)
• FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant
• U.S. National Electrical Code (NEC) 690.5 Compliant
• Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
Morningstar Corporation is a world-leading supplier of solar charge controllers & inverters, with over 2.5 million units installed in over 112 countries. Morningstar’s products have been recognized in international solar markets as the most advanced and highest quality products available.
Many of our customers tell us that Morningstar is their best supplier. For over 21 years, Morningstar has been a consistent and dependable partner: same ownership, same management and same strategy. We are 100% focused on our core competence: solar power electronics.
Most importantly, Morningstar is an employee-owned company. Our people are passionate and dedicated to the long-term success of photovoltaics and our earth’s sustainability. They are here to serve our customers for the long-term.
Charge controller for off grid PV systems. Manufacturer with experience. Robust product of good quality and reliability. Good after sales service. Constant renovation in new products.
-- Proenal S.L.
We use these charge controllers for our large installations, they are economical and well made. Epoxy encapsulated for marine environments. Easy to connect. These charge controllers are extremely reliable.
-- Miwa Tominaga, Going Solar
About Morningstar SureSine Inverter
Model No. SI-300
Two separate versions available: 220vaC at 50 Hz or 115vaC at 60 Hz. Other output voltages available upon request. User selectable on both versions.
Fiches de données
* two separate versions available:220vaC at 50 Hz or 115vaC at 60 Hz
• Dimensions 213 x 152 x 105 mm; 8.4 x 6.0 x 4.1 in
• Weight 4.5 Kg / 10.0 lbs
• AC Terminals; Max. Wire Size 4 mm2 / 12 AWG
• DC Terminals; Max. Wire Size 2.5 to 35 mm2; 14 to 2 AWG
• Remote On/Off Terminals; Max. Wire Size 0.25 to 1.0 mm2; 24 to 16 AWG• Enclosure IP20; Cast anodized aluminum
• Ambient Operating Temp –40°C to +45°C
• Storage Temperature –55°C to +85°C
• Humidity 100% (non-condensing)
• Tropicalization Conformal coating on printed circuit boards
• Epoxy encapsulated transformer and inductors
• CE Compliant
• UL Listed (UL 458) – 115 V version ONLY
• cUL (CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01) – 115 V version ONLY
Improved Load Operation
• Pure Sine Wave – Provides quality AC equivalent to grid power. A sine wave will extend the life of the household appliances (lights, TV, fans) and improve load performance.
• Toroidal transformer design – Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
• Outstanding Surge Capability – Handles a 200% surge during load start-up, to a maximum of 600 watts
More Power Available
• High efficiency – A high peak efficiency will reduce heating and make more solar energy available for powering loads.
• Low Self-Consumption – The SureSine consumes 450mA while powering loads. During no load conditions, solar energy is not wasted because the SureSine automatically powers down to stand-by mode, reducing self-consumption to one tenth of operating consumption.
Extremely High Reliability
• Extensive electronic Protections – The SureSine has extensive electronic protections that will automatically protect against faults and user mistakes such as short circuit, overload, high temperature and low voltage disconnect. Recovery from most faults is automatic.
• No internal Cooling Fan – A key design objective since fans often fail in harsh environments and are noisy, consume power and blow dirt into the electronics.
• Tropicalization – The SureSine uses epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware, and an anodized aluminum enclosure to protect against harsh tropical and marine environments.
• More information – The two LEDs provide important information to the user about system status and any fault conditions. An optional digital meter may be connected to the SureSine to display additional system information.
• Remote On/Off – Improves safety by making it easy to install the SureSine in an inaccessible location or enclosure.
• Reduces system cost by avoiding the need to add an AC safety disconnect to the system.
• Adjustability – Four DIP switches provide easy adjustability of several system parameters. Additional adjustability is possible via RJ-11 to RS-232 adapter to a personal computer and using Morningstar’s PC software.