1. Excellent space utilization performance, increasing power density effectively and reducing costs of solar panel.
2. Reducing the temperature of the solar module hot spot above 20℃ , to ensure soalr power system stability and reliability.
3. Larger size of light receiving area, higher solar panel power, lower system cost.
4. Lower temperature coefficient, zero depth reflection increasing.
5. More busbars, the less of broken and cracking , as the narrowed cell busbar width,the light receiving area and power are increased too.
6. Reducing the loss of current mismatch and resistance of solar panel.