Hannover Messe has been the world’s most important industrial tradeshow and largest capital goods exhibition for years.
Over the years, the event actually did become symbolic of the German economic miracle. As early as 1950, foreign exhibitors also took part in the event now known as "Deutsche-Industrie-Messe". In 1961, the name was changed again: "Hannover-Messe" makes it immediately clear how proud the city was of the role it played in the postwar industrial upturn – a pride which remains intact to this day.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● Integrated Automation
● Motion & Drives
● Digital Factory
● Industrial Supply
● Research & Technology
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
Five flagship fairs, all the key technologies, all the industrial megatrends, all at a single venue – no other trade fair can rival Hannover Messe. And, as from 2018, Hannover Messe will join forces with CeMAT, the top event for intralogistics and supply chain management. A truly unique business platform awaits you in April 2018.
You will get those benefits:
● Integration: Overcome technological and sectorial boundaries
● International coverage: Venture onto global markets
● Knowledge transfer: Exchange groundbreaking ideas
● Innovation: Stimulate new developments in global industry
● Trends: Identify and exploit the latest market trends
● Pioneering spirit: Fresh impetus for global industry